Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Holy Cow! A Comment!

And here I thought no one was reading this blog. A reader named Bobo posted the following:

can I read the Purpose of the machine??

I'm very happy that you’re interested, Bobo, but unfortunately you’ll have to wait an unspecified amount of time before reading the story. Most of the stories that I mention on this blog are stories that I am submitting to magazine editors for publication and so I cannot make them available for the general public at this time. Hopefully these stories will be published and then anyone who wants to can buy the magazines and read them.

I’ll let you know as things come up. For instance, my flash fiction piece, To What it May Concern (Number 42 in the catalog) should be available in a matter of days at Antipodean SF, issue 90. You can also read some of my older stories at my website, STIMULUS.

No comments: