Tuesday, January 01, 2008

NaNoWriMo Update 12/30/07

Hey isn't this two days late? Yes, and not only that but December was a big bust! I got next to nothing accomplished this past month, save for a few blog entries. You might think I’d be disheartened, but looking back on past Decembers, I don’t feel too badly. I’ve had some crappy Decembers (In terms of writing productivity) followed by some fantastic Januaries. So, new year, new you, right? Now if I come back with another do-nothing update all of you should gang up and kick me squarely in the seat of my pants. But I’m not worried that you’ll have to. I’ve felt a lot of my non-writing frustration in the past two weeks as well as a burning desire to jump back into things now. And, if worse comes to worse, I’ll start wearing skirts. I’ll be back with some progress on January fifteenth. Talk to you then.

No comments: