Sunday, January 04, 2009

FINALLY!

I finally finished Fiction Crawler 4! I sent it in a week ago, but one of the stories I mentioned was The Film-makers of Mars. Little did I know Film-makers was going to run last week. So I had to find another story, rewrite and re-record. I really hope this one runs before any of the stories on it do.

Speaking of that, I never mentioned last week's show. Oops! Here we go: This week, the StarShipSofa is pleased to present Aural Delights no. 57. Blast off!

Aural Delights No 57 Geoff Ryman/David Brin special!

Poem: Fifty Cents by Mark Rich

Blinded By The Light: Part 1 Jetes de Vries

Fact: Science News by JJ Campanella

Main Fiction: Film-Makers of Mars by Geoff Ryman

Beardie Book Review: Sean Keogh

Serial Part 1 of 3: Temptation by David Brin Contrary Brin

Narrators: Julie Davis, Diane Severson Geoff Ryman

www.starshipsofa.com

Film-makers is awesome by the by. I'm also a huge fan of Brin's Uplift books and the serial is an Uplift story. Yay! If you haven't read Startide Rising yet, what in the hell are you waiting for? It's been out for like 25 years now.

As a reminder, you still have time to vote for your Sofa favorites in The Sofanauts Awards. I checked the link a couple of weeks ago and it was down. I just checked it now and it's down. Crappo. Well, you can still vote by joining the StarShipSofa forums and voting on the Awards topic. Do it now!

No comments: