Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Toe Jam

I'm making progress in my battle with Process Five, the story that wouldn't die. I've fought for years now with this thing. I'm going to win, I just don't know if the story that comes out of it will be any good. I don't know if I'll care. I just want to put it behind me forever and ever.

Here's a great video I discovered the other day while wandering through the corridors of youtube. It's got David Byrne, a clever and funny concept, a great song and lots of naked people. What I mean to say is, it's got everything you could possibly want in a video.

2 comments:

Church said...

Well, I guess we all can stop making videos now.

Matthew Sanborn Smith said...

I didn't want to break it to you this way, Church, but essentially, yes. The good news is that now you'll have time to look into that macramé class you've been talking about.