Monday, April 13, 2009

I Like Square Butts



You've got to hand it to Weird Tales for doing everything they can to get the word out about their mag. They're currently looking for some micro-fiction for video. Check out their guidelines here.

Stories 98 and 99 are in the bag, called Fertile Crescent and Eating You respectively. These are twit-fic and there's no reason to title them for publication but I do have to title them so I can tell them from all the others. Eating You is such a great title to toss out there where no one will see it, but if I ever write a longer story worthy of the title, I will pilfer it and change the title of the twit-fic.

This book sells like hotcakes at our store:



This is cool and hypnotic:


Fluid Sculpture from Charlie Bucket on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Church said...

Thanks for the heads-up on Weird Tales. I had an idea kicking around that I was able to turn into microfiction in short order. We'll see what happens there.

Matthew Sanborn Smith said...

Good luck, Church!