Tuesday, December 14, 2010

What's Goin' On

Real quick, because I haven't been here for a while, but I also want to go to bed.

Welcome to followers Polenth, who's been here for a while, and to Spacey who's newer.

Finished story 131 the other day.

Just chose my stories for Beware the Hairy Mango #44. The Boy effed up the desktop where the show's music is, so I'll have to hunt around for new files.

Finished The Lathe of Heaven by Ursula K. Le Guin today. It's event when I actually finish reading a book because I'm always distracted by . . .

I've been wanting to read the book for years, since I saw the A&E version with James Caan and Lisa Bonet. Some deep shit going on in the book that I could appreciate, though I'm not bright enough to fully digest it.

That's it for now. More another time, I hope.

2 comments:

Elke said...

I will make the thoughtful responsive comment merited when I get my @%#@ together (relatively). In the meantime, awesome for 131, hooray for more BTHM--I used to listen to a lot of Big Head Todd & the Monster, BHTM. I don't recommend them for music choices, that would be too confusing for us listeners, some of whom are statistically bound to be dyslexic. And didn't you mention in one of these that you have a son his mid to late teens? Is this the same personage as The Boy? Shouldn't he be The Young Man?

Matthew Sanborn Smith said...

He's 17 and 3/4 years old and larger than I am, but he'll probably always be The Boy. I may consider upgrading his status if he ever gets a regular job.