Friday, April 01, 2011

133 And Other Things

I just finished story 133 and kicked its ass out into the cold, cruel world.

Today I saw a pdf of my story, "Steve Sepp, Tasty! Tasty!" as it should appear in Nature and it looks cool. I hope it won't be too much longer before you can see the story as well.

Productive day today. Finished off three Mangoes for my big podcasting blowout in May, MuchoMangoMayo during which you'll get one new episode of Beware the Hairy Mango each and every day of the month.

I added just a little bit to a first draft I'm working on, and of course, finished that story I mentioned at the top.

Also, I got my washing machine working again by opening it up and fucking with things I didn't understand. I don't know what I did, but I'm calling it a win.

3 comments:

spaceVulture said...

Those of us in the mechanical world call that PFM or Pure F#$@ing Magic.

JLeuze said...

I bet you had a story clogged in that contraption!

Wendy Wagner; said...

Have I mentioned lately how frickin cool you are? :D