Friday, December 06, 2013

I Appear!

UPDATE: We're going to attempt to record a live episode of Beware the Hairy Mango at Big Dog. It could go horribly wrong. If you're a fan of the show, you know that would probably improve it.

I'll be at Big Dog Comics in Fort Pierce, Florida tomorrow, Saturday, December 7th, from 2 pm to 4 pm, acting all authorial and shit. It's part of an author/artist day there that runs from 1 to 8. I don't have anything to sign, but if you want to bring something in, I'll sign it, even if it's something like a set of salt and pepper shakers. I might do a little reading or two if the boss is cool with that. If you're reading this, you probably won't be in the area, but call the store and demand that I be given something nice.

1 comment:

Snard said...

A day that will live in infamy!

Sorry I can't be there; I will be busy languishing in single digit weather (Fahrenheit) up here in Wisconsin. Brrr!

Hope you have a great day!